AJ's Stuff

My name is Allen Jones-Richardson. Ever since I started to hang around older mature teens and friends my age I started to learn more about life and I wanted to talk about it more and more. What I wanted to talk about wasn't just regular boring daily life. I wanted to talk about the life of a teen. I was always mature about words that were said around me such as the word sex. I just felt that it was cool for teens to talk about life. When I would talk to anybody one of the things that always came up was peer pressure, me and the other kids who I hung with since 6th grade we always heard that word. Also like every time I would hear the word peer pressure the first thing that came to my mind was teens, drugs, police, and last but not least, parents. Peer pressure was no thing for me and my friends. We always knew how to get out of tight peer pressure situation. One way we could find a good way out would be to say NO! That usually helped. Anyway lately nothing that I have not seen or heard has popped up yet. Look I know I know you want to hear more but I have nothing else to tell you. Until next time I'm out peace.

AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

New Stuff Homework Happenings Clubs Calendar Cover to Cover Don't Miss Blogs Podcasts Multimedia