BEING SHORT SUCKS!!!!...SOMETIMES

Have you ever felt like you were deprived in your life of something, but you just can't place what it is??? Well I can place it just fine in fact; anybody who is blind can place it...(Sigh) I'm short.

Everywhere I go I feel like a midget I mean I've been this height since the fourth grade...ok maybe I was a little bit shorter, but still being this height is a straight up pain. You ever been shopping and you see a pair of pants and know that those pants would look just right with that long sleeve shirt and then you put on the shirt and pants, stand in front of a mirror, AND!!, you look like one of those little men on Charlie and The Chocolate Factory?

Don't let me get started on looking for a prom dress. This company sent this book with prom dresses that was absolutely gorgeous but the only people who were modeling those dresses were 115lbs, 5'9 chicks and I'm looking like...what about the short people? I think it was my mom's fault she deprived me of the height that I need so badly, lol.

Krystal R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

New Stuff Homework Happenings Clubs Calendar Cover to Cover Don't Miss Blogs Podcasts Multimedia