Corin's Blog

My parents do this EVERY year!!! They both think they are sneaky but everyone in my family knows my parents little tradition of hiding the presents. They hide it in some "secret" spot and until a few days before Christmas the presents appear under the tree. But let me tell you that looking for those presents is like the beginning of mission impossible four!! They either hide them some place obvious where we think they aren't, or they hide it some place like in the basement where no good soul should EVER go to or you probably won't see them ever again. I know my parents love doing this but.....i just get so annoyed by it!! Whatever happened to just putting the presents under the tree?!?! So mom if your reading this can you please please PLEASE just be like a normal parent? Oh and i want that pink psp so keep that in mind.

Corin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

New Stuff Homework Happenings Clubs Calendar Cover to Cover Don't Miss Blogs Podcasts Multimedia