Why Does Bad Food Have to Taste SO Good?

There is nothing that I love better than some greasy chili cheese fries - you know the kind where the grease pools at the bottom of the container...Or chocolate ice cream with some whip cream, and those little candied cherries...And pop, I can't live without my Dr. Pepper! Unfortunately, according to what I hear from my doctor, dentist, and the evening news my love for all these bad foods is probably going to kill me.

What I don't understand is this: why do these foods have to taste so good?! I'm sure that if exotic fruits and vegetables tasted as good as that chocolate sundae no one would think twice about choosing a salad over their beloved greasy (but oh so tasty) fast food items! Sometimes my cynical side thinks that scientists should focus more on making my favorite bad foods healthier than the latest military weapon or technological device (that I'm sure all the TV stations will start telling me that I can't live without). I'll tell you what I can't live without! My fast food :)

My advice is eat the salad or the chili cheese fries; because we all know that we'll die some day, but we might as well enjoy what we like in the mean time! And if you are body conscious...take up a form of exercise - that's what I do, because that exercise is bound to counteract some of that food badness isn't?

And if you ever start to doubt whether or not those fries are good for you, just remember what Wendy's says: "Do what tastes right."

Joanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

New Stuff Homework Happenings Clubs Calendar Cover to Cover Don't Miss Blogs Podcasts Multimedia