To Blog Or Not To Blog

What's up with this latest cyber craze of blogging? It seems to be the hottest thing since instant messaging. Got something to say? Wanna be heard? Blog away. Blogging, along with everything else, does have it's pros and cons. The pros: 1.) I can greatly improve my typing speed! 2.) I can vent my frustrations without fear of interruption! 3.) I can buy a new pair of socks and in seconds the whole world can know about it!

Surely my sarcasm has been detected by now. Could blogging possibly be the new millennium version of the "Dear John Letter" i.e. saying something you haven't the nerve to say to people in person? With instant messaging, text messaging and email, we are progressively missing out on the value and art of conversation.

Tish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

New Stuff Homework Happenings Clubs Calendar Cover to Cover Don't Miss Blogs Podcasts Multimedia